Extremely wicked and perverted player seeks for partners.
- male or female IRL and able to play female (preferred) and/or male characters.
- willing to play in emails or shared docs.
- graphoman and like to write thousands of words per turn.
- literate and while not a grammar nazi still pay attention to the details.
- able and like to DM if needed and also like if someone DMing for you.
- almost or completely limitless who either likes or gladly tries new kinks and fetishes.
- social and communicative and willing to establish a penpal relationship with your writing partner.
- already did some lengthy RPs and/or have stories you can share.
If you are still with me some more details follows.
Role playing for me isn't something what would linked to only one character, to only one personality. Role playing for me is creative way of writing stories together with somebody else, a collaborative creation where all writers' fantasies and ideas are involved. I play fantasy, I play scifi, I play historical settings, mafia wars or warfare situations, horror and thrillers. Before every game of mine I need to discuss my partner what is going to happen, what setting do we use etc.
I play usually via email or via shared documents. Not because I don't like same time interaction, but because my life is busy and this is the only way how I can still spend enough time with my favorite hobby.
I love to play, I love to write. I love to combine these hobbies together and the result is some kind of an interactive novel writing, what I just simply call role playing. And my role plays are from the dark side. I like to stretch my limits beyond human measures and my stories contains the most disgusting, most extreme, and cruelest ways of non-consensual, sexual based activities such as slavery, physical, mental and emotional torture and killing of all kind. I'm sick, and I love to be that.
MOST FAVORITE ELEMENTS
Passive is good. Victim is shackled, bound, immobilized and the torturer is working on the helpless body. Classic. Active is even better. The victim is forced into a situation, into a position and limited in movements, but still have enough place to struggle, to fight, to elongate the suffering, the less tight bondage gives false hope. Passive example: Tie the victim to a stake (ankles, waist, upper body) and lit the fire. Active: Hang the victim over the fiPost too long. Click here to view the full text.