Harsh, but fair.
OP, you can
write stories, and IMO you should give it a go. Consider the benefits:
1. It'll improve your writing, which will improve your thinking too.
2. It'll improve your self confidence, because you're learning a skill.
3. You'll learn many things about yourself.
4. You'll learn something about other
people, and the generosity of strangers.
5. You'll no longer be a rather sad, needy individual that relies on others to do your bidding, but instead you'll be taking your destiny into your own hands.
This may all seem a bit strong, but I'm speaking from experience. I was in the same situation, couldn't find stuff that interested me, so decided to have a go and write my own (with zero experience), and it's been 100% positive for me.