topgfsfurart3dcgdislitrpp2preq

/lit/ - Literature

Name
Email
Subject
Comment
File
Password (For file deletion.)

 No.11435

Superhero Rivalry


"Now that you're officially a member of the team, it's time for me to show you our secret weapon," said Novahawk with a little smirk, her glowing green eyes wandering up and down Hyperbunny's athletic body.

"Huh? We've got a secret weapon?"

Hyperbunny hopped up from the couch with a big grin. She was 18 years old, bouncy and perky, always smiling, with long blond hair and perfect skin, and her costume included long ears that would often flop down in front of her face. Her costume was both backless and strapless, the fuzzy white bullet-proof fabric held to her large breasts and flat belly by specially designed adhesive. The suit stretched to give her total freedom of movement and make her breasts very bouncy. It wrapped around to cover her firm butt with a fuzzy ball to represent a bunny tail. Bare legs showed off her powerfully muscular thighs, and a low cut revealed the tops of her breasts and most of her cleavage.

"That's right. Let's go down to the vault and I'll show you."

Novahawk was the leader of the team, 35 years old with sharply defined features and short brown hair. She wore a slim jetpack on her back with mechanical wings that folded neatly away when not in use. Her costume was twin strips of tough red fabric that looped over her shoulders and under her crotch, connecting to her jetpack in the back and tied together by a zigzag of lacing down her front. The lacing was loose enough to give a wide window into her cleavage. Her breasts were by far the largest on the team before Hyperbunny arrived. Novahawk's flawless orbs were firm and athletic, held tightly in place by her costume without a trace of bounce.

"Say, Novahawk, you're not jealous because I'm stronger and faster than you, right?" Hyperbunny frowned and fidgetted with one of her fuzzy rabbit ears.

Novahawk forced a laugh and rolled her eyes. "What? No, of course not. What a foolish thing to say. Why would you ask that?"

"It's just that everyone here is super friendly, but you seem to glare at me an awful lot."

"Ridiculous. I do not."

"Okay!" Hyperbunny suddenly grinned and started bouncing along as she walked beside Novahawk.

Novahawk scowled and glanced sideways at Hyperbunny's huge bouncing breasts.

"Must you walk that way?"

"Sorry."

"I'd honestly like to know where you got those ridiculous breasts. Did they grow when you got your powers?"

"What? My breasts?" Hyperbunny's big blue eyes blinked rapidly as she looked down at her chest. "Oh no, I've had big breasts since I was 15."

Hyperbunny counted on her fingers. "The hyperatomic energy accident just gave me super jumping powers, and super speed, super strength, unbreakable bones, and the ability to burrow into the ground. Why? Did your breasts come with your powers?"

"I was born with my powers."

"Nice!" Hyperbunny giggled. "You can shoot fire from your hands and eyes, right?"

"I am also super strong and super fast, and I can fly."

"Oh, right, but not nearly as strong or fast as I am. And I can jump as high as you can fly, right?"

"Perhaps."

Novahawk rapidly typed a code into a keypad, then the room rumbled and lights flashed as a giant steel door slowly swung open.

"Wow. This place is amazing!" Hyperbunny giggled as she ran into the vault, bouncing from display case to display case, pressing her breasts against the glass as she peered at the confiscated weapons of various supervillains.

"This is what I wanted to show you," said Novahawk as she entered another code into the keypad of a safe in the middle of the room.

She pulled a shiny red energy pistol out of the safe and aimed it at Hyperbunny. Instead of a barrel for bullets, the pistol had a little cup and an antenna, much like a miniature satellite dish.

Hyperbunny blinked. "Is that a gun?"

As Hyperbunny took a few steps to one side to get out of the line of fire, Novahawk turned the pistol to keep it aimed at Hyperbunny's chest.

"It's an energy destabilizer. It does nothing to ordinary people, but it rips the energy from the bodies of superhumans so that they permanently lose their powers. Naturally we only use it as a last resort against overwhelmingly dangerous villains."

"Oh... uh... I see." Hyperbunny nervously tugged on one of her rabbit ears. "So... Why... uh... Why are you pointing it at me?"

"Worried about losing your powers?"

"Little bit, maybe."

"In that case, I've got a deal for you." Novahawk pulled a tiny vial of glowing green liquid out of a pocket hidden in her suit and tossed it to Hyperbunny. "Catch."

"Huh? What's this?"

"Don't worry about that. I just want you to pour it onto your breasts."

"What! Why? What will it do?"

"Do you want to have superpowers or not?"

"You're not much of a hero are you? I can't believe how mean you're being."

A loud sizzle and crack of thunder filled the air as a bolt of light struck the wall just above Hyperbunny's shoulder. She shrieked and ducked, covering her head with her hands, her rabbit ears bouncing wildly.

"That was just a warning shot. You've still got your powers for now. Do you want to keep talking, or are you going to do what I tell you?"

"Okay, okay! I'm doing it! Jeez."

Hyperbunny scowled and wiggled the stopper out of the little vial, then stared at the glowing liquid inside.

"Oh please, oh please, oh please, don't do anything bad."

She squeezed her eyes shut and turned her face away as she slowly tipped the vial toward her chest.

"Hurry up! Do it!"

"Here, catch!"

The glowing green liquid flew between the laces in the front of Novahawk's costume. Her cleavage smoked and sizzled as the fluid splashed across her skin. She screamed and staggered backward.

"No! You idiot! What have you done?"

Thunder cracked as she pulled the trigger again. The wall behind Hyperbunny smoked and sparked as she disappeared from where she was standing. She bounced beside Novahawk in a blur of motion.

"Super speed, remember?"

"No!" Novahawk snarled as she swung her pistol around. Hyperbunny grabbed Novahawk's wrist. Bolts of light flew toward the ceiling as the two women struggled with the gun.

"Did you think I'd let you take my team away? Any fool could see how they gathered around you. Did you think I'd put up with being ignored like that?"

"That's not my fault! I was just being friendly! Why are you so mean?"

"You empty-headed bimbo! I've seen how they look at your tits and how they gawk at your powers. Well I'm going to take both those things from you right now!"

Novahawk used her left hand to grab another vial from inside her costume. She ripped the stopper out with her teeth. The vial swung toward Hyperbunny's exposed cleavage.

Hyperbunny shrieked. "No!"

She slammed her bare foot into Novahawk's belly. Novahawk grunted and went flying across the room. A glass display case shattered against Novahawk's back. Shards of glass rained down, slicing shallow cuts in Novahawk's flawless skin.

Hyperbunny dropped the destabilizer gun to the floor and pulled her suit down to expose her breasts. She frantically rubbed her skin and stared at her chest. Her nipples were small and pink, standing firmly erect from all the excitement.

"Oh, oh yes, they're safe! Nothing got on them! I get to keep my breasts!"

Novahawk groaned and blinked open her eyes. "Damn you!"

She slowly sat up and looked down at her body. "I'm bleeding! If you've given me a scar...!"

Her words caught in her throat and she suddenly grabbed her breasts. She groaned hard as the firm flesh began to swell, bulging forward and pushing out between the laces of her suit. More of her bare skin was pushing out the side of her suit as her breasts grew.

"No! The chemical! This wasn't supposed to happen to me! Help!"

Novahawk fumbled to get her hand on her communicator and yelled, "Help! Help! In the vault! Bunny attacked me and poisoned my breasts! I need immediate medical attention! Come to the vault now!"

The laces twanged as they snapped. Her bare breasts sprang forward out of her costume, veins bulging, green fluid leaking out of her swollen nipples. Novahawk clutched her breasts with both hands and wailed.

"This can't be happening! Not my breasts! It's not fair!"

"It is too fair, you jerk!" Hyperbunny yelled and gave Novahawk a few quick kicks.

A blazing beam of blue light suddenly struck Hyperbunny and lifted her off the ground. It wrapped around her like a giant hand, pinning her arms to her sides, her bare breasts bouncing wildly. "Hey!"

Laserforce flew into the room, projecting the blue light from a crystal in his chest. His enormously muscular chest was bare to expose the crystal, and he wore glowing blue pants that did little to conceal the size of his very large genitals.

"What's going on here?"

"Hey! It wasn't me! She's the one who did this!" wailed Hyperbunny as she squirmed.

Dr. Electrode ran into the room. She was a slender woman dressed in a skin-tight black suit that covered every inch of her body, even her mouth and eyes. It clung so close to her skin that it cupped each of her modest breasts, showed the points of her nipples, and conformed to every detail of her vulva.

She raised a hand wearing an electronic glove and a beam of light scanned Novahawk's hugely swollen breasts.

"We need to get Novahawk to the operating room stat!"

Spacewarp appeared out of a ripple in the air. The slender young woman wore a black and white suit with a swirl pattern across her medium-sized breasts.

"I'll take care of it," she said as she put one hand on Novahawk's shoulder and the other hand on Dr. Electrode.

Novahawk, Spacewarp, and Dr. Electrode instantly disappeared into a ripple in the air as bits of broken glass clinked to the floor.

Dr. Roboto entered the room, a muscular man completely covered in highly polished steel. He had glowing white eyes and tight black briefs barely covering his large manhood. His eyes grew huge as he spotted Hyperbunny's bare breasts.

"Uh... Novahawk said on the radio that she was attacked by Bunny. I find this highly improbable. I calculate the odds at 1.5%."

Laserforce scowled and lowered his beam of light to bring the squirming Hyperbunny closer. She bit her lip as he glared at her.

"You've got some explaining to do, Bunny. Talk fast."


Two floors up, in the medical center, Dr. Electrode's gloved hands worked fast across Novahawk's tightly swollen breasts. Soon a dozen plastic tubes were sticking into Novahawk's breasts from all directions. Bubbling green liquid quickly drained through the tubes and into the sophisticated electronic operating table she was lying on.

"Yes, oh yes," moaned Novahawk, her eyes closing as she rubbed her breasts, "The pressure is going down at last. I don't know how much more I could take."

"This is not a cure, Novahawk. All I can do is stabilize you by relieving the pressure. If you leave that operating table, the pressure will start building again."

Novahawk frowned and opened her eyes. She tried to sit up, but the tubes pulled tight, yanking on her giant breasts and forcing her to lie down again.

"What? You're saying I'm stuck like this? How long will it take you to make an antidote?"

"I'm sorry, but it's impossible. The toxin has spread to every cell of your breasts and it regenerates itself even as we drain it. There's no way it can ever be totally removed."

"Damn you! I don't want your idiotic excuses! Just fix my breasts!"

"I will work on the problem, Novahawk. Please, try to relax for now. Excitement can only worsen your condition."


An hour later, Laserforce entered the room wearing a frown. His glowing blue eyes locked on Novahawk's hugely swollen breasts for a moment and the bulge in the front of his tight pants grew a little, then he grunted and shook his head.

"Novahawk. Wake up!"

"Uh? What? Have you found the cure?"

"No, we've been talking to Bunny."

"She attacked me. You can't trust anything she says. Look at what she did to my breasts."

"How would Bunny be able to do something like that? Her father is a physicist, but she only ever studied art. Are you telling us she's a secret chemical genius?"

"No, of course not! The idiot must be working with someone. Maybe the Overlord gave her the poison to use on me."

"Why would he do that? The Overlord has threatened to kill you many times, so why give Bunny a poison that only affects your breasts?"

His eyes flicked down to her chest again and his pants grew a little tighter. She scowled and glared at him.

"Isn't this bad enough? He wants to hurt me, and just look at what has happened to me."

"We all know you're jealous of Bunny. Everyone has seen how you look at her."

"Damn it! You fool! It's not true!"

Bunny slowly entered the room with her hands clasped in front of her breasts and her blue eyes toward the floor.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry this happened to you, Novahawk. I really looked up to you. I don't understand why you were so mean to me, but I forgive you for trying to poison my breasts and take away my powers."

"You can't take her word over mine! I'm the leader of this team!"

"Not anymore," growled Laserforce, "We've all agreed that you can't be trusted in this base. You have to leave."

"Damn it! You can't do that to me! This is my base and my team! You won't get away with this!"

"Be reasonable. We're not taking away your powers or sending you to jail. We just need you to be a solo hero from now on."

Novahawk clenched her teeth and glared hard at him, her green eyes burning brightly.

Laserforce cleared his throat and backed out of the room. "Now that we've made that clear, I'm going to go help pack up your things."

"Yeah. Uh... I'll help to," said Bunny as she quickly bounced along after Laserforce.

Novahawk glared at Dr. Electrode. "You have something to say to me, too?"

Dr. Electrode sighed and shook her head slowly. "There's only one thing I have to do now. I'm very sorry."

Her slender black-gloved finger tapped a key on her computer, and then the gentle hum of Novahawk's bed stopped. The flow of glowing green fluid through the tubes gurgled to a halt. Novahawk tensed and groaned as her breasts began to swell.

"Oh, you can't be serious! Turn that machine back on right now you spineless weasel!"

"I'm sorry, Novahawk, but you did this to yourself."

"No, you moron! You're doing this to me! If this happens to me, then I'm going to make sure it happens to you, too! I don't care what it takes; you're going to pay!"

"There's nothing I can do for you now."

"Stop! Don't turn your back on me! Wait! You damned fool! Come back! This can't happen! You can't let this happen! No! My beautiful breasts!"

Dr. Electrode frowned deeply as she stepped into the hall and pressed a button. The door slid closed with a soft hiss. She closed her sightless eyes and lowered her head as she waited.

There was an audible pop and then a ear-splitting wail from inside the operating room.

Dr. Electrode opened the door to find the floor around the bed covered in blood and gooey clumps of white fat. Novahawk was kneeling on the floor with her arms crossed over her chest, hugging herself and keeping pressure on the wounds. Tears ran down her cheeks and she openly sobbed.

"You bitch," said Novahawk in a shaking voice, "Look what you did to me. I'm ruined."

"There are options available. I will summon a helicopter to take you to a hospital that specializes in mastectomy reconstruction. I'm truly sorry it came to this."

"Fuck you."

 No.11439

Nice story. Looks like you managed to come up with good names.
I just think that it would be a better ending if they both lost their breasts and instead of all that shaming by Dr. Electrode they could be forced to cooperate to save their lives somehow.

 No.11440

>>11439
Interesting idea! I'm not sure I can see precisely what you're imagining, but I'd be very interested to read an alternative ending if anyone wanted to write one.

Personally I find the humiliation of arrogant people very satisfying, so I was looking to emphasize Novahawk's humiliation as much as possible, which meant Bunny had to keep her breasts.

I have vague thoughts of a sequel where Bunny loses her breasts, but no solid ideas yet. I imagine Bunny and Novahawk facing off again, but this time Bunny would be the arrogant one because of her previous victory. The irony of Bunny taunting Novahawk for having no breasts would be hilarious when Bunny is about to lose her own breasts.

It would also be nice to give the two a chance to properly use their powers, fly around, and satisfy their anger with punches. Maybe after Novahawk destroys Bunny's breasts they could be caught in a situation where they would be forced to work together, a situation that was developing during their epic fight but they ignored it to focus on each other.

 No.11442

>>11440
Hmm, this is a bit strange because according to your story Bunny is arrogant one as she initiated actually started everything with her bragging about being superior and mocking Novahawk. (But they are both pretty same)
If I would expect a sequel bunny probably could even explain how she manipulated Novahawk to attack her and lose her team.


But ok, I will try to write alternative ending on how it should end :)

 No.11444

>>11442
> According to your story Bunny is arrogant one as she initiated actually started everything with her bragging about being superior and mocking Novahawk.

Not at all! Bunny was totally innocent. She wasn't bragging; she was just telling the truth. She had no idea how her words were affecting Novahawk.

Bunny is capable of bragging and mocking if she gets angry, and if I ever get enough ideas for the sequel then we'll certainly see how that looks.

> I will try to write alternative ending on how it should end.

Looking forward to it!

 No.11445

>>11440

Perhaps Novahawk can use her powers to destroy Bunny's breasts in the sequel. Maybe after the victory, Bunny would have developed super-human regeneration alongside her newfound arrogance. Then in her overconfidence, Bunny lets Novahawk have a go at taking apart her breasts. Bunny would believe that allowing Novahawk this opportunity would pacify Novahawk's anger towards her once and for all while her regenerative abilities would trivialize whatever injuries she ultimately received. Of course, Bunny's plan doesn't work out as she hopes; as you can only heal what isn't completely destroyed.

 No.11446

Ok here is my attempt of alternative ending (currently half of it)
It is not an exact same story because I decided that your story need an explanation how she got that chemical.
Forgive me for grammatic errors because this is not my native language.

______________________________________________
Hyperbunny dropped the destabilizer gun to the floor and pulled her suit down to expose her breasts. She frantically rubbed her skin and stared at her chest. Her nipples were small and pink, standing firmly erect from all the excitement.

"Damm you, what is that thing? What are you trying to do ?" screamed Bunny while trying to clean green goo from her tits.

"Don't play innocent, I know that you are trying to take away my team. I can't stand it anymore. You, big titted bimbo, Even if you have no brains, all team worships you because of those huge balloons on your chest. But this will come to the end soon because this chemical will shrink your tits to the half of their size."

"I guess it will make you flat as a desk then. You old hag"

Suddenly Novahawk 's communicator turned on.
"Incoming call from the Overlord"

"What do you want? Didn't I kick your butt enough last time and you want more?"
Communicator projected the human-sized hologram of the Overlord on the ground.

"Ha ha ha.
No, this time I got you. My plan worked even better than expected.
Stupid bimbo, what do you think you stole from my base?"

"Well, it was written "breast shrinker" on the bottle. what else could it be?" nervously replied Novahawk.

"Ha ha ha, What a fool, you fell right into my trap. This is my newest bio catalyst which will make turn your breast fat into the high explosive and blow up you along with all your base."

"You bastard. I will kill you."

"Ha ha, yea, good luck. I will kinda miss you and your friend. "

"You fool, see whast you have done? Screamed Bunny
"Damit. I just wanted to make your tits smaller"
"And you call yourself a leader."
"Enough arguing we have to do something or esle everyone will die. My chest is starting to swell"
"Dammit, your tits are now bigger than mine already and I also start feeling something," said bunny while massaging her boobs.

Novahawk frantically typed something on the computer keyboard.
"No antidote is available, there is no way to reverse the process."

"We are going to die" screamed Bunny in panic.
"Not yet, I have to kill that bastard first."

"But what we can do? there is no time left."
"I have an idea, we have to get rid of those things fast. do you have a knife or something?"
"Are you crazy? And Of course, I don't have a knife why should I?"
"Well, then there is no other choice you have to rip off my breasts with your bare hands and throw them away before they explode. With your strength that should not be a problem."
"That's insane"
"Just do it before we all die I can't hold it any longer."
"Fine you asked for it" Bunny grasped Nowahawks right breast with both arms and puled it with all force, but that was not enough.
"Fuck, Fuck, I can't"
"And where is your strength when you need it?"
"Hyper Kick" screamed Bunny while smashing her foot into Novawahks breast. The foot ripped through the flesh half way leaving everything to dangle on the piece of skin.
Now bunny had no problems to tear it away and focused on another globe which already was swollen to the gigantic size.
"Hyper Punch" screamed Bunny again as her superpowered fist hit the remaining swollen balloon which blew up into pieces and flew all over the room.
"great job. Now there is no way we will manage to collect and dispose that in time." Sarcastically grinned Noahawk just before she noticed that Bunny already had everything in the plastic bag.
"You have some problems? My superspeed it is good not only for fighting".

Bunny promptly opened a window and threw the bag with all her force.
Within few seconds it exploded with great force and big fireball while still in the air high above the ground.

"Huh, we are saved," said Bunny with relief in her voice.

"Not so fast. Your ridiculous boobs already grew twice in size as well" said Novahawk while examining at her bloody chest.

"Oh shit. Totally forgot it."

 No.11448

>>11446
That certainly makes Novahawk seem far nicer and friendlier. Just shrinking Bunny by half? It's like Novahawk cares about what happens to Bunny and doesn't want to hurt her too badly.

I love the idea of forcing them to choose between losing their breasts and losing their lives. I wish they were a bit more reluctant to make that choice. Heroes are ready to lay down their lives, but giving up their breasts isn't part of the job description. Even so, I guess realistically the choice is obvious.

The thing that really bugs me is how quick they are to believe anything that the Overlord says. He writes "breast shrinker" on a bottle and they believe it. He tells them that their breasts have become bombs, and they're willingly ripping their own breasts off. It's like they never consider that he might lie.

 No.11449

>>11446
Here is how I think the alternate version of the ending should go. I made the Overlord's plan more devious so the heroes wouldn't need to be so trusting. Their breasts are still turning to high explosive, but the ending changes because they call for help instead of just ripping each other to pieces.



Hyperbunny dropped the destabilizer gun to the floor and pulled her suit down to expose her breasts. She frantically rubbed her skin, trying to wipe away the glowing green liquid even as it sizzled and absorbed into her skin.

"Oh shit! No, no, no! What is this stuff? What did you do to me?" screamed Hyperbunny, still clutching her breasts.

Novahawk laughed and grinned as she sat up, ignoring her cuts, her green eyes gleaming with satisfaction as she stared at Hyperbunny's bare breasts.

"I got you. You're going to lose those ridiculous balloons! The chemical will shrink your tits to half their size."

Hyperbunny's mouth dropped open and she fell to her knees. Her big blue eyes widened and filled with tears. "You... You bitch! No! This can't be happening!"

"Believe it!" Novahawk rolled her head back and burst out laughing, slapping her knee and cackling wildly. "This is exactly what you deserve for almost taking my team from me!"

"Yeah?" Hyperbunny sniffled and wiped the tears from her eyes. "Well... Well... If it shrinks my tits by half, that must mean you'll be flat as a desk!"

Novahawk's laughter cut off instantly. She scowled and looked down at her chest. She grabbed her breasts and scrambled to her feet. She glanced around frantically, then suddenly smirked.

"Sorry, Bunny, but you're the only one losing her breasts today. I'll just get the antidote."

"There's an antidote?"

"Not for you, there isn't." Novahawk activated her communicator and said, "Call Lightyear Labs. Connect me to Harold on a top priority encrypted channel."

"Novahawk! I've been trying to reach you!" came a frantic voice from the communicator.

"Shut up, Harold! Not now. This is an emergency," snapped Novahawk, "I need an antidote for the breast shrinker. I got some on my breasts. You've got to neutralize it before it takes effect."

"Oh no! Novahawk, it's not a breast shrinker! The Overlord somehow figured out what we were doing and changed the formula."

"What? That's impossible! How could you let that happen?"

"It will convert your breasts to high explosives and kill everyone! There's no time for you to get to the lab. You could explode any minute!"

Novahawk's face went pale and she swallowed heavily as she slowly turned to stare at Hyperbunny. The young hero had tears running down her cheeks and she sobbed softly as she clutched her breasts.

"This... This is all some sort of joke on the new girl, right?" Hyperbunny's voice was weak and trembling. "My tits aren't really going to explode, are they?"

Novahawk gasped as her breasts suddenly started to swell, bulging forward and pushing out between the laces of her suit. More of her bare skin was pushing out the side of her suit as her breasts grew.

"Damn it! It's already happening! No, not yet! My breasts!" Novahawk fumbled to press her communicator. "Everyone get to the vault! Our breasts are going to explode! We need help now!"

Novahawk blinked away tears and growled to herself. "Fuck you, Harold. If I lose my beautiful breasts because of this, I'm going to rip your nuts off."

Laserforce flew into the vault in a blaze of blue light. The crystal in his bare, muscular chest flared bright blue and then bubbles of blue light surrounded Novahawk and Hyperbunny.

"I'll try to contain the explosion in a light shield!"

"Damn it! I need you to stop my breasts from exploding, you fool!"

With a hard groan, Novahawk bent forward and shuddered. Her laces twanged as they snapped. Her bare breasts sprang forward out of her costume, veins bulging, green fluid leaking out of her swollen nipples. Novahawk clutched her breasts with both hands and wailed.

"No! Not yet! Help me!"

Dr. Electrode ran into the room. She was a slender woman dressed in a skin-tight black suit that covered every inch of her body, even her mouth and eyes. It clung so close to her skin that it cupped each of her modest breasts, showed the points of her nipples, and conformed to every detail of her vulva.

She raised her hands and her electronic gloves sent scanning beams to Novahawk's breasts and Hyperbunny's breasts.

"Oh no," whispered Dr. Electrode, "They both really are going to explode, and it will destroy this entire base. I don't know if your shields are strong enough to stop it, Laserforce."

"Fix it!" snarled Novahawk as she struggled to hold up her still expanding breasts, "I can't take much more! You've got to save my breasts! That's an order!"

"I don't know!" yelled Dr. Electrode, "There's no time! I need time to think!"

"Allow me!" said Dr. Roboto as he hurried into the room carrying a steel pressure cylinder. "My electronic brain has analyzed your scans, Dr. Electrode. Pardon the eavesdropping, but this has a 97.6% chance of neutralizing the explosive."

The cylinder weighed 500 pounds but Dr. Roboto was a man covered in shiny polished steel and he held the massive cylinder in one hand. He stared at Novahawk's breasts with glowing electric eyes and aimed the nozzle at her chest.

"Do it!" groaned Novahawk through clenched teeth, "Do it now!"

"Drop the shield!"

A rush of white mist blasted Novahawk's chest and she howled in pain. Her back arched and her powerful muscles tensed all over as she squeezed her eyes shut and let the gas rush across her tightly swollen breasts.

"Is it over?" panted Novahawk, "Did it work? The pain is gone, but they're still... My breasts are still so big."

She reached up to cautiously touch the bleached white skin of her giant breasts. Dr. Electrode's scanning beam sweep across her again.

"Yes, it worked. Most of the explosive has been neutralized, and the rest will be harmlessly absorbed by Novahawk's body."

"But what's happened to my breasts? They feel so numb and they're covered in something hard. It's like stone."

Dr. Electrode frowned. "I'm sorry, Novahawk, but the explosive has been chemically converted to mostly calcium carbonate."

"What!" Novahawk gaped and clutched her breasts. Thin streams of white powder started to flow between her fingers to pile on the floor. "What does that mean? There's a way to fix this, right?"

"It's impossible. There's nothing living in your breasts anymore. I'm very sorry, Novahawk, but at least the explosion has been stopped."

"No! Help me! They're... They're falling apart! Help! Somebody!"

Novahawk fell to her knees and chunks of her breasts broke away in her hands, shattering when they hit the floor. She clutched at the dust, collecting in handfuls and trying to press it back against her chest.

"No! This can't be happening!" Tears ran down Novahawk's cheeks as she sobbed. "My breasts! My beautiful breasts!"

Hyperbunny was slumped to on the floor, leaning against her glowing blue bubble shield and covering her face with her hands.

"No, no, please, no! I don't want that to happen to my breasts! I love my breasts! It's not fair! Why is this happening to me?"

Dr. Electrode scanned Hyperbunny's chest. "There's still some time before you explode. I can try to surgically remove the the contaminated tissue before it converts too much of your breasts to explosive."

"You can?" Hyperbunny blinked back tears and sniffled.

"Understand that even if the surgery goes well, your breasts will never be the same. I'll do my best to save as much as I can, but they won't be large anymore. You can expect your breasts to be little bigger than mine."

Hyperbunny groaned and flopped onto her back, covering her face with her arms.

"Get Spacewarp to send me somewhere the explosion won't hurt anyone," said Hyperbunny, her voice shaking, her cheeks wet with tears, "I'd rather die."

"I'm afraid that's not an option," said Spacewarp as she appeared out of a ripple in the air inside Hyperbunny's shield.

The slender young woman wore a black and white suit with a swirl pattern across her medium-sized breasts. She put a hand on Hyperbunny's shoulder, and then they both vanished as quickly as Spacewarp had appeared.


Minutes later Hyperbunny was lying on an operating table in the medical center and Dr. Electrode's gloves were red with Hyperbunny's blood.

Hyperbunny's teeth were clenched and tears were running from her eyes. A scalpel slowly sliced chunks of breast away and then black-gloved fingers set the pale globs of fat on a tray beside the table.

"I'm sorry you had to be awake for this," said Dr. Electrode as she worked, "We had no time for general anesthetic. The pain must be terrible."

"It's not that," sobbed Hyperbunny, "The pain isn't so bad. I just... I can't believe I'm losing my breasts! Why couldn't I just die instead?"

"I'll do everything I can for you and Novahawk. There are options. Implants and prosthetics can be very effective. You won't have the best breasts on the team anymore, but you'll still be an amazing superhero, and that's worth living for."

 No.11450

>>11448
>>That certainly makes Novahawk seem far nicer and friendlier. Just shrinking Bunny by half? It's like Novahawk cares about what happens to Bunny and doesn't want to hurt her too badly.

Novahawk is not a villain, after all, she is not supposed to do something so terrible to her teammate, not only because this is a bit too much, but because it will be very hard to explain to her team why she poisoned bunny.

>.I love the idea of forcing them to choose between losing their breasts and losing their lives. I wish they were a bit more reluctant to make that choice. Heroes are ready to lay down their lives, but giving up their breasts isn't part of the job description. Even so, I guess realistically the choice is obvious.

I was trying to make them more reluctant but simply failed to write that well because of time constraints :)
In this scene, I also revealed Novahawks leadership qualities what is required to solve their disagreement, because Bunny just panicked when she ended in the really serious situation without any clue whast to do.

"The thing that really bugs me is how quick they are to believe anything that the Overlord says. He writes "breast shrinker" on a bottle and they believe it. He tells them that their breasts have become bombs, and they're willingly ripping their own breasts off. It's like they never consider that he might lie."


That's because they are just dumb bimbos after all. What else can you expect from superheroes with huge tits? LOL
However, it is not that unusual because Novahawk stole chemical from Overlord base when she raided it last time. There is no reason to expect that fake label.
Later she made checkup with her computer to make sure that Overlord is not lying.
Also as we knoiw, villains never lie about their plans. LOL

I will read your changed version later and maybe even wrote second part of my own

 No.11455

>>11449
Good version.
I would say you did it better than I. And better than before because now the story is pretty consistent and logical. unlike the first version where lost of things were lacking logic. Now it is even more sensible than most Hollywood movies LOL

However, you gave too little screen time for actual breast destruction, (while I neglected all that other stuff, just to get to the main part and make it as long as possible.)

By the way, the way she obtained the chemical was my first idea as well(as she bought it from someone who was actually overlord agent in disguise) but I replaced it with something shorter later.

Also, I doubt if in that kind of world they don't have some better experimental technology than implants or prosthetics, which also can fail in the very interesting ways as well. ; )

 No.11456

>>11455
> Better than before because now the story is pretty consistent and logical. Unlike the first version where lots of things were lacking logic.

What do you mean specifically? I'm not sure which one I like better, but I do like how the original version leaves things open to a sequel by letting Bunny keep her breasts. I don't know what logic stuff you're referring to.

> You gave too little screen time for actual breast destruction.

I have to agree. I like the emotional impact and the character interactions that surrounded the gore more than the gore itself, but even so I should have done more with Bunny's surgery at the end. Perhaps I should do an expanded version of that.

> I doubt if in that kind of world they don't have some better experimental technology than implants or prosthetics.

There's no telling what technology may bring or fail to bring. I think it would take away a big part of the impact if breasts could be replaced. I was hesitant to even mention implants and prosthetics because it's more interesting if they're forced to live with their loss.

 No.11457

>>11456
In the first version, it was not clear how she got breast melting that chemical and why she even have it.
Attacking teammate in so horrible way was too dumb because how she will explain that to her team? It would make much more sense to kill her or just spill that chemical in her by accident but definitely not to do what she did.

Except that this kind of story can be explained by superhero logic as everyone behaves like a fool in those stories and logic behavior is something that does not make sense LOL

Sure this kinda ends everything but on the other hand, we already got that sequel as they both lost boobs LOL


>> I like the emotional impact and the character interactions that surrounded the gore more than the gore itself.

Yes, that pretty obvious as you focus your stories on that aspect.
You do this part well.
I prefer to make story focused on the action and gore without bad emotions. So I was trying to make that graphics part as long and complex as possible even if it starts looking silly.

I had no time but I had some interesting ideas how bunny was going to lose her breasts in the hard way.


>>I was hesitant to even mention implants and prosthetics because it's more interesting if they're forced to live with their loss.
Actually, if you say so, it would be better not to mention that at all unless you want o present that as kind of sarcasm which is supposed to hurt them emotionally even more
I would assume that they could get a much better solution by default and everyone reading story can think about what suits them best especially that in this kind of world this not really a problem.
Your ending is somewhat disappointing because it ruins all expectations.

The reason to use that advanced technology is not so much to fix them but to make even more trouble :)

I had an idea that they later try to use some experimental technology to grow back breasts but start competing for whose is going to be bigger or just screw up something until they end with something way bigger than expected(not something in the size of the whole room but just big enough to impair their movement a bit). Or maybe breasts can continue growing over months until they become too big. This will end with the team deciding that they have to get rid of their new tits because otherwise, they are useless fighters or something like that.

 No.11458

>>11457
> Attacking teammate in so horrible way was too dumb because how she will explain that to her team?

I seriously considered having Bunny ask about that and thereby giving Novahawk a chance to explain her evil scheme, but when writing the story there never seemed to be a good moment for it. Novahawk was going to lie to the team about what happened, and she expected to be believed. She'd intimidate Bunny into confirming the story under threat of losing her powers.

> I had no time but I had some interesting ideas how bunny was going to lose her breasts in the hard way.

I look forward to it.

> Your ending is somewhat disappointing because it ruins all expectations.

What expectations do you mean?

>I had an idea that they later try to use some experimental technology to grow back breasts but start competing for whose is going to be bigger.

That is hilarious. Maybe I'll give that a try.

 No.11459

Let's continue with the surgery to remove Hyperbunny's breasts.


A small curtain blocked Hyperbunny's view of her own breasts during the procedure. She might have lost her mind if she had to watch the knife slicing through her flesh, but she had an excellent view of the tray where her flesh was being discarded. An especially large chunk of white fat plopped onto the tray to jiggle in front of Hyperbunny's eyes. It had a square of her flawless smooth skin still attached.

"Doctor, I... I think you're taking too much," she stammered weakly, "If... If it goes on like this, I won't have any breasts left!"

"I'm sorry, but I have to do what is necessary to keep you from exploding."

"But... But you promised I'd get to keep some breasts!" Bunny sniffled and trembled, breathing faster, her heart racing.

"I don't control what needs to be removed. Please don't move. If we don't remove all the toxin, it will just spread again. You're lucky your breasts were so large, or else the toxin would have filled your breasts completely the way it did for Novahawk."

Hyperbunny bit her lip as she watched another huge chunk of fat plop onto the tray.

"Please, Doctor, please tell me that I've still got some breasts left."

"I haven't finished removing the contaminated tissue yet, but yes, right now your breasts are about the size of Sentry Girl's breasts. So they're smaller than Novahawk used to have, but still well above average."

"Okay, okay," stammered Hyperbunny, blinking back tears, "I can live with that. I'm going to be okay."

She swallowed heavily as more chunks of pale white breast tissue piled onto the tray. Her blue eyes grew huge as a perfect pink nipple with round areola landed on the tray, followed by another.

"My nipples!" she shrieked, jerking up on the table, "No! What have you done?"

"Hold still!" snapped Dr. Electrode, pushing hard against Hyperbunny's shoulder, "If you keep moving I might accidentally cut something healthy!"

"Oh no, please! Put my nipples back!"

"I'm sorry, but they're contaminated. Even if you could keep them, I'm afraid there is no way that your breasts would ever be able to produce milk after this procedure."

"I... I understand." Hyperbunny breathed heavily through her nose, trying to control her trembling. "Please, how much breast do I have left now?"

"More than Spacewarp but less than Sentry Girl. Bunny, please accept the fact that when this is done, you'll probably have the smallest breasts on the team."

Hyperbunny gasped. "Oh no! Even smaller than yours?"

"There's no way to be sure."

"Even smaller than Novahawk?"

"That's different. Every ounce of her breast tissue was contaminated and transmuted. She has no breasts at all now."

"But I will have breasts, won't I?"

"I hope so."

Hyperbunny laid her head back and sobbed softly. Tears filled her big blue eyes and rolled down the sides of her face. More and more slices of breast tissue slowly accumulated on the tray until she was certain that it was more than could possibly have been in both her breasts together.

"You don't have to tell me," she sobbed softly, "I know. My breasts are gone. Completely gone."

"No, actually, that is the last of the contamination. I think if I sew you up carefully you'll end up with larger breasts than I have. It will be a close thing. This is more of an art than a science."

"Oh no! But your breasts are so small!"

Dr. Electrode sighed wearily and rolled her sightless eyes beneath her opaque black mask. "Yes, Bunny, you have small breasts now. I've told you repeatedly this was going to happen. It's not so bad. We could almost be like sisters."

Hyperbunny's wails and sobs were loud enough to fill the base.


The next day most of the team were gathered in the lounge. Even Dr. Electrode was there, though she kept to herself as usual, just sitting quietly and using her electronic gloves to scan the pages of a book with a flickering beam of light.

"I can't believe both Novahawk and Bunny lost their breasts in the same day," said Spacewarp, shaking her head.

"The probability of either one of them ever losing her breasts was 0.03%," said Dr. Roboto, "The odds of this happening are too small for my electronic brain to calculate."

"Has anyone seen Novahawk since it happened?" asked Laserforce.

"I have," said Spacewarp, "She came out of her room this morning for food then went straight back in. Even with the bandages it's obvious she's completely flat."

Dr. Roboto frowned. "She's taking this harder than I would have calculated."

Laserforce sighed. "Even Bunny isn't smiling anymore."

"Bunny is such a tragedy. She used to be so friendly," said Spacewarp, "and her breasts were so beautiful. Now it's so hard to talk to her. I can't figure out where to put my eyes."

Laserforce smirked. "I think Bunny is still super cute. She's a bit young for me, but otherwise I'd fuck her."

"Maybe you should," said Spacewarp quickly, "It might help her get back to normal."


Hyperbunny pushed the signal button beside Novahawk's door and waited. The young hero was dressed in sweat pants and slippers, with her upper body bare except for the tightly wrapped bandages around her chest. The bandages revealed the outline of a pair of small breasts. Though they were tiny, they were perfectly shaped, sculpted with expert precision by Dr. Electrode's knife.

Novahawk scowled when she opened the door. She was wearing just a pair of white cotton panties and bandages wrapped around her completely flat chest.

"You! What the hell do you want?"

"I want to tell you that even though this is all your fault, I forgive you for ruining my breasts."

Novahawk rolled her eyes. "You can't be serious, you idiot. Do you see what you did to me? Go away."

"I forgive you because even though you ruined my breasts, my breasts are still bigger than yours."

"How dare you! I'll..."

Hyperbunny's fist slammed into Novahawk's cheek. Novahawk went flying to crash against the far wall of her room and then collapse onto her bed. The content of a shelving unit rained down on top of her.

Hyperbunny cracked her knuckles and scowled.

"I win, you bitch."

 No.11460

>>11458
She'd intimidate Bunny into confirming the story under threat of losing her powers.

This would not work because Hawk cant use the gun in front of all team
also how they are supposed to work together from that time?

>>What expectations do you mean?
I already explained that. We all may have some ideas what will happen next but you limit those options without any need.

>>I look forward to it.

Not sure when I will be able to do that since writing stories take lots of time.

>>11459
So it seems that Novahawks plan worked ta some extent, Bynny's boobs got smaller after all LOL

 No.11463

>>11460
> This would not work because Hawk cant use the gun in front of all team.

One does not need to be holding a gun to use a gun to intimidate someone. Just threatening to get the gun later can be enough. In Novahawk's mind, Bunny was going to be cowardly and stupid and do everything she was told just to avoid any risk of being shot. This is how organized crime stops people from talking to the police without having to continuously hold a gun against everyone's back.

> How they are supposed to work together from that time?

Novahawk wanted Bunny to leave the team, so Novahawk was planning to make their working relationship as terrible as possible. She never expected Bunny to stay after being threatened and losing her breasts.

We never got to see how Novahawk imagined the whole encounter going because it all went terribly wrong for her. It might be a fun story to write, but unfortunately I will be too busy to write for a few days. Perhaps later.

 No.11464

>>11463
In this situation threats to do it later will not work, because if the team believed Bunny's words, that's game over for Nowahawk she will not be able to use that gun anymore ever.
And unless Bunny is totally brainless she will know that.
If Nowahawk wanted to kick her out it would make more sense just to tell her to leave while threatening to use that gun if she refuses.

there is no reasonable situation possible how that plan could work
Of course this does not matter in this kind of story since nothing what superheroes do makes any sense anyway LOL



[Return][Go to top] [Catalog] [Post a Reply]
Delete Post [ ]
topgfsfurart3dcgdislitrpp2preq