GuroChan veterans in all likelihood remember at least one if not all three iterations of "Aiko's Guro Game" in which I would present a victim and then take and draw requests for how to torture her until she dies, then resurrect her and repeat; or perhaps one of the other similar threads that have been here before.
Well on a whim I've come up with a new variation on the game:
- I post a victim to start with.
- The next person in the thread adds gore in the form of wounds, weapons jabbed into her, restraints attached, etc. and then draws it in and posts the updated image. New characters are also invited to join in (hence the extra space)!
- Each successive visitor takes a turn adding something to the previous person's picture; naturally there will be some level of loss in quality from all the saving and re-encoding but let's try to minimize that. If the picture gets really cluttered and there's no room left to add anything, post a fresh victim for us instead.
- No advertisements! Please refrain from adding things like URLs, watermarks, personal messages, etc. An unobtrusive signature is fine.
- You must add at least one thing to the previous image before you can post a fresh victim. Of course I encourage adding lots of things before starting over, but at least one addition is required so no poor character gets ignored.
- You must draw any and all characters and additions yourself! No copying other people's artwork for the original image or pasting in stuff. If you consider yourself bad at drawing something specific, e.g. blood, either just try your best or leave it out.
- OCs are preferred, although if you absolutely must use someone else's character and can draw it decently I'll let it slide.
- You can and are invited to post information about what your characters like to do or have done to them to give the next person ideas, but this is NOT a request thread so don't count on getting everything you want.
- Also on the topic of requests, people are discouraged from coming in here and just asking for stuff. I won't jump on people right off the bat but I don't want the thread to go on long dry spells with no new artwork. You may of course make comments or requests (subject to the previous rules) within your post when submitting a new picture.
Here goes! I look forward to seeing what you guys have in store for me and whom I'll get to meet!
One little bump surely won't hurt anyone.
Someone come in and draw with me please~!
Is it alright if we edit her expression some? Example: Making her look more in pain or afraid?
Hmmm. I hadn't considered that. I'll say sure for this round, and depending on how it goes I might add a rule about that; I'm thinking perhaps of stipulating that character expressions should be handled by whoever first drew them in, but that'll only be if I find such a rule necessary after this ;)
Mind though that Aiko in particular gets snuffed all the time and delights in it, so don't expect her to get toooo scared...
Ha, I actually wanted to make her grin wider 9_9 I think it would probably be more fun for all to stick to the original expression given how different people's preferences are... at least this way the condition is set from the start and nobody's fun is going to be ruined. Welp, next time it's my turn... :>
But what about the clothes? I went for the arm, and I'm fine with that, but the really fun parts are hidden for now T_T
It'd be nice if we could be trading around layered images to include nude, clothed, and maybe underwear versions of everyone but alas, there's not really a universal format for that. Make the best of what you have, I say!
You're supposed to draw them into the existing picture. Download it and show us what you got!
dont offense, its your thread and all but oryginal char has no visible assets to abuse as some1 mentioned before and is too cartoonish style for me. thus i added something from myself.
i wont add my chars to org picture cause they are incompatible styles. it would look ridiculous. if that feels too much of violation of oryginal intent then sorry, let me know so will make separate thread.
(the original pic style is perfect for me bc i dont have a tablet and this way even trackpad + mspaint can do some Good Shit)