GuroChan veterans in all likelihood remember at least one if not all three iterations of "Aiko's Guro Game" in which I would present a victim and then take and draw requests for how to torture her until she dies, then resurrect her and repeat; or perhaps one of the other similar threads that have been here before.13 posts and 6 image replies omitted. [View All]
Well on a whim I've come up with a new variation on the game:
- I post a victim to start with.
- The next person in the thread adds gore in the form of wounds, weapons jabbed into her, restraints attached, etc. and then draws it in and posts the updated image. New characters are also invited to join in (hence the extra space)!
- Each successive visitor takes a turn adding something to the previous person's picture; naturally there will be some level of loss in quality from all the saving and re-encoding but let's try to minimize that. If the picture gets really cluttered and there's no room left to add anything, post a fresh victim for us instead.
- No advertisements! Please refrain from adding things like URLs, watermarks, personal messages, etc. An unobtrusive signature is fine.
- You must add at least one thing to the previous image before you can post a fresh victim. Of course I encourage adding lots of things before starting over, but at least one addition is required so no poor character gets ignored.
- You must draw any and all characters and additions yourself! No copying other people's artwork for the original image or pasting in stuff. If you consider yourself bad at drawing something specific, e.g. blood, either just try your best or leave it out.
- OCs are preferred, although if you absolutely must use someone else's character and can draw it decently I'll let it slide.
- You can and are invited to post information about what your characters like to do or have done to them to give the next person ideas, but this is NOT a request thread so don't count on getting everything you want.
- Also on the topic of requests, people are discouraged from coming in here and just asking for stuff. I won't jump on people right off the bat but I don't want the thread to go on long dry spells with no new artwork. You may of course make comments or requests (subject to the previous rules) within your post when submitting a new picture.
Here goes! I look forward to seeing what you guys have in store for me and whom I'll get to meet!
(the original pic style is perfect for me bc i dont have a tablet and this way even trackpad + mspaint can do some Good Shit)